ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Coached (remote) self-learning
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
ISO 27001 LEAD Implementer
The best form of defense against Information security threats and attacks is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This training course is designed to prepare participants in implementing an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Learning objectives :
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in and/or concerned with the implementation of an information security management system in an organization
- Project managers, consultants, or expert advisers seeking to master the implementation of an information security management system; or individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the ISMS requirements within an organization
- Members of the ISMS team
Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Module 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
Module 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Module 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Exam & certificate
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
This approach is ideal if you want to invest time in self-study.
The coached model (remote) includes three hours coaching split into two 1.5-hour sessions (to be planned and agreed with the trainer) during a 4 weeks’ timeframe encompassing a summary of each training day.
Our training courses are scheduled to begin on the second Monday of each month and span four weeks. During this four-week period, please coordinate with your trainer to schedule individual sessions.
Upon completion, exam vouchers will be issued. If you register for a course after the current month has begun, your booking will be transferred to the subsequent month.
A confirmation email will be sent to you to collect your invoicing information and PECB student information.
Your booking is confirmed once full payment is received.